New Year, New Opportunity

I would like to start by saying happy new year to all that visit this blog, thanks for the support.

Well 2013 was indeed a whirlwind of activity for me, I worked on the Man of Steel film (consumer graphics). I was lucky enough to design two Gromits for the 'Gromit Unleashed' Project in the fair city of Bristol, which i helped raise £52,000, not too shabby. I worked with great clients like 'Orange County Choppers', Aardman, Mattel & Hasbro. As well as smaller freelance clients who have kept me very busy this past year.

In 2013 I attended the mighty (geeky) 'San Diego Comic Con', it was like dying and going to geek heaven, it is truly my Mecca. Such a great experience which i will hopefully experience again in the near future.

So what does 2014 hold for me? First and most importantly I will be welcoming a new addition to my family in April, so very excited (& nervous). I have recently become involved with the 'Poster Posse' which i have just finished my first submission, which i hope will become a long and growing friendship. I'm also learning to drive at long last, so watch out UK. I will be working on at least two of this years biggest films, and two more for 2015. I can officially welcome the 80's band 'The Alarm' as one of my clients.

To sum up….Damn I'm busy : )

Comments

Popular Posts